Friday, May 16, 2008

finally... the first !

I knew, i would have my own blog one day but the fact that i took nearly 7 years to create one baffled me too ! well... it took me a further 40 min to create a blog, pick a name for it and oh choosing the template was the toughest... but i made it and took a well deserved break to make some lemonade with my uncle. Its scorching hot here in this part of the world, 96F as i speak or errr.... as i write.

I am one of those guys who can't live without my laptop, something my uncle reminded me just this morning. Well i own a few gadgets my self and count myself as those tech-savvy bordering on the tech-crazy, well... whats been bothering me as i write this blog is that i was away from blogging for such a long time, while the whole world caught up to the idea of 'ranting' away on the e-space. I have my footprints in the odd tech-reviews here and there, but nothing that i could call my creation or blog if i may say.

I can already think of tons of things to write as i sip on my lemonade and i sure will come up with something very soon...

1 comment:

Archana K B said...

welcome to the world of blogging!!